Activities and advice
» Personal income tax
» Creating a private limited-liability company, a limited company?
» Corporation tax
» Tax planning
» European taxation and VAT
» Financial planning
» Tax risk management
» Expatriates, foreign residents
Tax Law International
» Contact us
» Who we are
» Cost of a tax consultant
» Making an appointment
Our services in matters related to personal income tax for the self-employed, liberal professions and salaried staff:
- Automated preparation of your personal income tax returns or corporation tax returns, of all their legal annexes and all legal tax forms and statements.
- Precise estimation of anticipated instalments, realisation of reliable estimate tax calculations.
- Optimal tax planning in case of carry-over or recuperation of professional losses with impact of foreign income, or still, release of capital gain.
- Permanent coaching via the setting-up of an authentic long-term tax strategy in parallel to the situation of your personal finances and your wishes in matters of additional insurance and life insurance.
- Pro-active management of taxation correspondence for requests for information, precise evaluation of the potential impacts of adjustment vouchers, final opportunity of introducing tax claims within the legal timeframe.
- For the remuneration of salaried staff: maximization of deductions of real professional costs, clear and synthetic printing of your computerised taxation annexes.
- We evaluate fiscally and validate your financial plans before starting our mission: the taxation consequences will be precisely evaluated.
- Precise analysis and support to allow for a controlled management of the tax audits in our offices or with the fiscal authority: routine tax audits, AFER audits or VAT audits.
Our tax services in the fields of corporation tax, personal income tax & VAT